Archive for April, 2012
Leibster Award – Thanks Monica!
Recently we were nominated for a Liebster Award by Monica, the writer of “Monica Wants to Draw.” Monica is a painter who truly enjoys paintings and drawings and reminds us to never forget to appreciate and respect for the life we are given. We appreciate her for motivating all of us to express something as we all have the artist in us. Thank you, Monica.
Here comes the difficult part. We have to choose 5 blogs of 200 or less followers to pass on the Leibster Award. There are more than 5 blogs that deserve the recognition, but we chose following 5 blogs we enjoy for this Leibster Award.
- http://ourprocess.wordpress.com/?ref=spelling … His blog is full of art, comments, movie reviews, interesting thoughts, and web comic. We may have a similar view on politics …. that we don’t trust many of politicians.
- http://lifereallyreallysucks.wordpress.com/ … Life of Peaches in comic with cute drawings. We secretly think Peaches and our characters share a lot in common.
- http://mathiaslphotos.wordpress.com/ … A blog by a talented French photographer. We can’t understand what he says in his blog, but we don’t need language to understand his beautiful and interesting pictures.
- http://occultoantonio.wordpress.com/ … A wonderful collection of photos, paintings, videos, arts, etc. Again we don’t understand Italian but maybe his blog can be our motivations to learn a new language.
- http://incidentallearner.wordpress.com/ … A blog about art, music, literature, etc. Her blog encourages us to be creative and be aware of this inspirational world.
We have been enjoying working on our comics and feel so fortunate to have been able to connect with so many people through them. Thank you all for visiting our site and sharing with us.
Rules of Leibster Award
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.